Sunday, October 7, 2012

T minus 4 days!!!!!


As I type this I am surrounded by suitcases because Nink and I will be departing on vacation in four days (nah, we are counting down or anything).  Being a Luppie I have some major concerns about the trip.  Most important thing is my lupus (still being in a flare up can be a minor concern),  it is imperative that in case of an emergency Nink can provide an accurate list of the pharmacy I take every single day.  I am allergic to certain meds and with everything I am taking if something were to happen to me I don’t want a strange doctor to find out the wrong way I can’t take this or that.  I have all my meds refilled, so that is a non-issue.  Nink and I have seven, yes, seven, bottles of sunscreen packed.  Dietary restrictions is another MAJOR issue for me.  But at this point in the game I am not worried about it.  The vacation we have planned has a reputation of being very flexible with dietary issues.   To be honest I have been pleasantly surprised how flexible most places are.  We have a local brewery that creates a special meal for me, I think the head chef has fun because I let them make whatever they want as long as it fits into my restrictions. 

Nink has been busting her butt to help me for years and this is the first true vacation she has gone on in about seven years.  This is something she is looking forward to and I am excited to be going with her, even if I am the primary pain in the butt. 

Not sure how often we will be posting while on vacation, but trust me, there will be a LONG post when we get back!
 
Kid
 

No comments:

Post a Comment