Sunday, September 16, 2012

Good-bye to an amazing individual


This week was a little hard on me.  An amazing individual (fellow luppie) whom I only met online passed away due to a heart attack.  This gal had a light about her that was very easy to see even over the internet.   Mo is a very spunky girlie-girl who loved high heels, glitter and Winnie the Pooh.  She had some of the cutest graphics that drew much needed attention to lupus. 

I was supposed to pick up something for her on my next vacation, sadly that won’t happen, but I came up with something I am going to do in honor of her while I am gone.  Also, the day after I found out about her death I had a nail appointment, in honor of all the luppies who got their wings to soon I had a butterfly put on one nail per hand.  My nail gal added glitter to the butterfly’s wings which made it that much more special.

Gentle hugs to all my fellow luppies and their loved ones!
 

Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment